MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria – All India Management Association (AIMA) has set MAT Eligibility criteria 2023 for MBA/ PGDM programmes. MAT Eligibility criteria 2023 should be satisfied by the aspiring examinees to do MAT registration 2023.
Students can check the official site to know more about eligibility criteria. MAT 2023 Admit card is issued to the candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Go through the article to get complete information on the MAT Eligibility criteria 2023.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 Highlights
A table is drawn below highlighting the eligibility criteria, its minimum and maximum limits to appear for the entrance exam.
|MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023||Limits & Relaxation|
|Age||No upper age limit|
|Education Required||Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.|
|Number of Attempts||No limit in repeated attempts|
Detailed on MAT Eligibility criteria 2023:
Here is the brief note on MAT 2023 Eligibility criteria each criterion.
MAT Eligibility Age:
There is no age limit to appear for MAT Exam 2023.
MAT Eligibility Education Required:
Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from the recognised University. Those who are studying final year graduation may also appear for the entrance exam. Prior work experience is not necessary. However, candidates who pursue prior work experience can also apply for MAT 2023.
MAT Number of Attempts:
As there is no age limit for MAT 2023, any candidate can take the entrance exam several times.
Institute-wise MAT 2022 Eligibility criteria:
Despite MAT 2023 eligibility criteria, candidates must fulfill Institute-wise eligibility criteria:
- Securing overall aggregate of 55% to 60% marks in the graduation.
- Pursuing work experience in any organization.
- Candidates who have completed a professional degree may also apply for MAT 2023.
Facts About MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
It is necessary to follow the essential facts about MAT Eligibility criteria 2023. The facts are:
- Candidates should apply original details to apply for the entrance exam.
- Admit cards are issued to those who have met all eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should obey all the eligibility criteria regulations set by colleges.
- MAT Eligibility criteria 2023 is very important that every candidate should meet without fail.
- Admit cards are issued to those candidates who have fulfilled all the eligibility requirements.
- The age limitations are followed for all candidates to appear for the entrance exam.
- Age relaxation is entertained to those reserved candidates.
- Based on the category, the candidates can enjoy upper age relaxation to appear for the entrance examination.
- Minimum education required to take the entrance exam is described well in the article.
FAQs Related to MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Is there any age relaxation to participate in MAT eligibility criteria 2023?
There is no age relaxation for any category in MAT exam. The minimum age of a student should be 20 years.
Who sets the MAT Eligibility criteria 2023?
All India Management Association sets general eligibility criteria to appear for MAT. However, Every college has unique eligibility criteria to meet.
What is the education required for MAT eligibility criteria 2023?
Completion of graduation in any discipline from recognised University or studying final year in any discipline in authorized institution is the minimum educational qualification.