The Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification for recruiting Specialist Officers (SOs). The bank is looking to fill up a total of 407 SO vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to make a career in banking.
The BOB SO Recruitment 2022 notification has been released on the bank’s official website. The recruitment process will be conducted through an online examination. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21st February 2022.
BOB SO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the BOB SO Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
- Candidates should have a Graduation/ Post Graduation degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Candidates should be between 21 to 40 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will get relaxation in age limit as per government norms.
- Other eligibility criteria will be as per government norms.
BOB SO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the BOB SO Recruitment 2022 will be based on an online examination. Candidates who will clear the online examination will be shortlisted for further rounds of the selection process.
BOB SO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for the BOB SO Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
- The online examination will be of an objective type.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The online examination will consist of 200 questions.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
BOB SO Recruitment 2022 Important Datess
The important dates for the BOB SO Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 21st January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 21st February 2022
- Date of online examination: March/April 2022
How to Apply for BOB SO Recruitment 2022?
The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21st February 2022.
Candidates will have to visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda to apply for the posts. Candidates will have to register themselves first before applying for the posts.
After registration, candidates must log in with their credentials and fill out the online application form. Candidates must upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
After filling up the online application form, candidates will have to pay the application fee through online mode. Once the application fee is paid, candidates can submit the online application form.