BSIP Technical Staff Recruitment 2022 has released recruitment notification for 24 Vacancies for the Technical Staff position. If you’re interested in this job then check the eligibility, age limit, and job location.
There are a total of 24 Vacancies for BSIP recruitment and all candidates must fulfill some eligibility criteria to apply for this vacancy.
In this article, I’m going to provide all information about BSIP recruitment and also we’ll answer all your questions related to this vacancy.
BSIP Technical Staff Recruitment 2022
You should carefully check all the important details for this job recruitment.
|Job Type||Government jobs|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Technical Staff|
|Total Vacancy||24 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 to 45 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma|
|Where To Apply||https://bsip.res.in/|
If you’re willing to do a Government Job in New Delhi, Delhi, or a nearby location then this is a great opportunity for you.
BSIP Technical Staff Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
If you’re fulfilling all these criteria then apply for BSIP Technical Staff Recruitment 2022 on the official website https://bsip.res.in/ .
All those candidates who have passed the Degree, Diploma from any government-recognized college/university with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for this recruitment.
The age limit for this recruitment/vacancy is 18 to 45 Years. Apart from this, age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms.
How To Apply For BSIP Technical Staff Recruitment 2022?
First of all, get ready with all documents required for the BSIP Technical Staff Recruitment 2022.
Follow these steps to apply for this vacancy-
- Open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your Laptop/PC or Smartphone.
- Go to the official website- https://bsip.res.in/
- Open the Recruitment/Careers section on the official website and look for BSIP Technical Staff Recruitment 2022.
- Open the recruitment notification link and click on Apply Now.
- Fill in all your personal and education details correctly and submit the application.
- Upload all required documents in PDF/JPG format.
- Now pay the application fee via Netbanking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or UPI.
- Take the printout of your application and save it for future use.