CMAT Exam Solution 2023 – National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts CMAT 2023 throughout the country to grant admissions for Management courses in Universities and colleges. CMAT Answer key 2023 is released two or three days after the Written CMAT exam 2023.
Candidates who appeared for CMAT can get the CMAT 2023 Answer key from the official site. Tentative marks are estimated by comparing answers in the key with the OMR Answer sheet. Also candidates may claim an objection to the CMAT Exam Solution 2023.
Dates for CMAT 2023 Answer key
Important dates and events associated with CMAT 2023 are tabulated below. Check here!
|CMAT 2023 Events||Date Particulars|
|Registration for CMAT 2023||Second Week of February 2023|
|CMAT Apply Online Last Date||Second Week of March 2023|
|Application correction last date||Second Week of March 2023|
|Release of CMAT Admit card 2023||Third week of March 2023|
|CMAT 2023 Exam Date||Last Week of March or First Week of April 2023|
|CMAT 2023 Answer key release||Second week of April 2023|
|CMAT 2023 Result||Third week of April 2023|
How to Download the CMAT 2023 Answer key?
It is simple to view and download the CMAT 2023 Answer key. Candidates may log on to the official site to download. Check out the steps:
- Visit CMAT Main page: cmat.nta.nic.in
- Find the link for ‘’CMAT Exam Solution 2023’’
- Click the link to view the answer key.
- Save and download the PDF for reference and to estimate the tentative marks.
How to Calculate Marks in CMAT 2023?
To calculate marks obtained, candidates need a CMAT 2023 marking scheme and respective OMR Answer key. Read out the steps to estimate marks:
- Download CMAT Answer key 2023 from the official site
- Get the marking scheme of CMAT and OMR answer sheet with respect to Registration number.
- Award 4 marks for each right answer.
- Deduct 0.25 or1 mark for every wrong answer.
- No mark is deducted for an unattempted question in any of the section of CMAT syllabus 2023.
- Sum of total marks – sum of negative marks is the total tentative marks obtained in CMAT 2023.
How to Challenge the CMAT Answer key 2023?
Provisional CMAT 2023 Answer key is released two or three days after the written examination. Follow the steps to challenge any option in the provisional CMAT Answer key 2023.
- Visit NTA CMAT official site
- Select “Challenge CMT 2023 Exam Solution”
- Enter and submit registration number & Date of Birth along with OTP that is generated.
- CMAT 2023 Question paper displays on the new screen.
- Challenge particular question by clicking unique ID for four options
- After selecting the option ID, Save the challenge by clicking ‘’Save your claim’’ button
- Once all your claim for questions is over, upload your proof of documents in the described format.
- Click on ‘’Choose your file’’ option and upload the support documents
- Now check all your proof of documents and select the “Click finally”’ button.
- Click on the payment option. “Click Here to Pay Fee” button
- Select the desired mode of payment through Debit/ credit/ net banking.
- Rs 200 per question is charged as a fee to challenge.
Note: Your fee is refunded if your challenge is proven correct. Challenges made after release of final CMAT Answer key 2023 are not entertained.
FAQs Related to CMAT Answer key 2023
When will the CMAT 2023 Answer key be released?
Initially, provisional CMAT Exam Solution 2023 is released after two or three days after the written exam.
What are required documents to estimate the tentative marks obtained in CMAT 2023?
Marking scheme and particular OMR Answer sheet along with CMAT 2023 Answer key are required to estimate CMAT 2023 Tentative marks