EPFO stands for Employees Provident Fund Organization which has deliberately released 57 vacancies for several posts under EPFO recruitment.
The recruitment allows engineers to pave their way to employability through the post of Assistant Executive Engineers, Junior Engineers, etc., in various streams. The application process has already started and is about to close soon.
The organization has introduced various post vacancies in the engineering category for the job location of all over India. Anyone from any state can apply to this recruitment if seeking a high-ranged job.
Read this article to know the updates on the application dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc., about EPFO Recruitment 2022.
EPFO Recruitment 2022 Application Dates
The EPFO produced the application portal online for the engineers to be downloaded and applied through a notification on 30 May 2022.
A rough time period of 45 days is taken into account for the application after the official release of the notification. The last date to apply for EPFO Recruitment 2022 is 14 July 2022.
Aspirants can apply for the recruitment on or before the mentioned last date.
EPFO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to join the EPFO for the engineering post must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to apply. EPFO fixes the eligibility criteria, and each aspirant must adhere to the same.
There are certain criteria in the main domain of education qualification when EPFO recruitments are considered. These are mentioned below:
- Chief Engineer (Civil)– The applicant must be an officer of Central Government with the post on a regular basis in 6 parent cadre department or five years regular service in Level-12 of the matrix along with Rs. 7600-grade pay or holding a degree of civil engineering from a recognized university/institution or must have ten years of experience in the professional field of civil engineering.
- Executive Engineer (Civil and Electrical)– The candidate must hold a post in Level 8 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 combined with the experience of 8 years in the service or must have a Pay matrix of $400 within 4 years of regular service or Group A or B officers holding a Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil and Electrical)- The aspirant is required to hold a relevant post of officers in the mentioned discipline combined with the analogous posts, or must have a Level 7 Grade pay matrix of Rs. 4600 paired with 3 years of experience in regular service.
- Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)- The officers of central or state government or working under the public sector under any of the government with an analogous post on a regular basis or with Grade pay of Rs. 4200 in PB-2 Rs 5000-8000 and holding the diploma degree in engineering in mentioned streams are eligible to apply for the post.
EPFO Recruitment 2022 Vacancies and seats
Employees Provident Fund Organisation has generated vacancies for around 57 posts in total which cover the domains of 7 engineering categories.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Stream|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer||18||Civil|
|6||Assistant Executive Engineer||03||Electrical|
How to apply for EPFO Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates must visit the official website of EPFO, download the form, and submit the correctly filled form with self-attested copies of the documents.
- Visit the site www.epfindia.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘recruitments’ option to have the option of filling out the form.
- Fill out the posts on a deputation basis and download the form.
The application will be submitted in offline mode, and no links are made available for the online requests. Candidates belonging to any state can apply for the posts after meeting the eligibility criteria to avoid further disqualification. The print should be in an A4 sheet and should be submitted to EPFO Head Office, New Delhi,
EPFO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of EPFO Recruitment relies on the interview, after which the merit list will be revealed after considering the vast factor of age, qualifications, and of course, the performance of the contenders in the interview.