NMAT Cutoff 2023: The Graduate Management Council will release the NMAT Cutoff 2022 list. The NMAT cutoff for 2022 is the minimum score required for admission to any of the NMIMS participating institutes. The cutoff lists will be released after the results.
The NMAT 2023 cutoff will be released in the second week of March 2023. The NMAT cutoff is determined by the difficulty level of the NMIMS entrance exam 2023, the number of candidates who have given the exam, and the seats that are available in various colleges.
NMAT 2022 Expected Cutoff
The NMAT cutoff for 2022 will consist of the scores that are required by candidates to get into their desired colleges. They must ensure that they are kept up to date on the NMAT 2023 exam cutoff. They can refer to the expected NMAT 2022cutoff given below.
|Name of Sections||Maximum Marks||Expected Cutoffs|
NMAT 2022 Cutoff from Previous Year Papers
The cutoffs for the NMAT 2022 exam will be released after the results are out. A list will be prepared, and candidates who have made it through the written exam will be called for further rounds of the selection process.
The cutoff for NMAT 2022 is expected to be around 210-260. Given below is an analysis of the previous year’s NMAT cutoffs, which will help candidates understand the NMAT 2022 cutoffs.
NMAT Cutoff 2022 Important Datess
Given below are a few dates pertaining to the NMAT 2023 exam date. Candidates must refer to the important dates as it will help them stay aware with the final result and cutoff dates. Refer to the information given below.
|NMAT 2022 Exam registration dates||1 August 2022|
|Last date for NMAT Exam 2022 registration 2022||10 October 2022|
|NMAT 2022 scheduling dates||1 August 2022|
|Last Date for NMAT Exam schedule||13 October 2022|
|NMAT Rescheduling||1 August 2022 – 16 December 2022|
|NMAT Exam Date 2022||10 October 2022 – 19 December 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Exam registration retake scheduling||11 October 2022 – 16 December 2022|
|NMAT Retake Date 2022||11 October 2022 – 16 December 2022|
|NMAT 2022 Exam result date||To Be Notified|
Determinants of NMAT 2022 Cutoff
The cutoff for the NMAT 2022 exam is based on a few factors. The cutoff list is prepared on the basis of the number of candidates sitting in the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, the total marks of the exam, etc. Given below is a list of determining factors for the NMAT 2022 exam.
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Number of candidates sitting for the exam
- Availability of Seats
- Reservation for various categories
- Number of candidates who have registered for the exam
NMAT 2021 Analysis
The NMAT 2021 exam will help candidates understand the difficulty level and the various questions that are asked in the NMAT exam. Candidates must make sure that they refer to the analysis given below for a better understanding of the NMAT Cutoff 2022.
- Logical Reasoning- In the NMAT 2021 logical reasoning section the sections are divided into two parts. The critical and logical reasoning section. Both sections hold equal weight in the exam. The difficulty level of the logical reasoning section was moderate. The exam consisted of 17 questions on logical and 19 questions on critical reasoning. There were questions about statement inference, blood relations, seating arrangement, etc.
- Language Skills- The NMAT 2021 language skills section was comparatively easy, but it was difficult for candidates to attempt the vocabulary section. The vocabulary section in the exam was quite difficult. The candidates were asked questions on reading comprehension, fill-in-the-blanks, one-word substitution, etc. It was moderate in comparison to the NMAT 2020 exam.
- Quantitative Skills: It can be said that the quantitative ability section was moderate in terms of difficulty. A lot of questions came from the arithmetic portion, and very few questions came from the algebra section. The NMAT 2021 exam consisted of topics such as profit and loss, ratio and proportion, average, and percentage. There were 15–16 questions from the Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency section.
NMAT Previous Year Cutoff Final
The final cutoffs for the NMAT 2021 exam had been released by the exam conducting authority after the results have been declared. Given below is a list of cutoffs for NMAT 2021.
Sectional Cutoff NMAT 2021
|Name of Sections||NMAT 2021Cutoff|
Sectional Cutoff NMAT 2020
|Name of Sections||Cutoffs|
Sectional Cutoff NMAT 2019
|Name of Sections||Cutoffs|
NMAT 2022 Result
After the exam, the NMAT 2022 results will be released. The exam is scheduled between October 10th and December 19th, 2022. Candidates must ensure that they are aware of all of the important dates for the NMAT 2022 exam. The results will be available 48 hours after the exam. Candidates will be notified via email when their results are ready. Candidates can access their NMAT 2022 results using their login information.
FAQs Related to NMAT 2023 Cutoff
How many participating colleges accept NMAT 2022 scores?
There are about 74 participating colleges that accept NMAT scores. The participating colleges will release their own cutoffs. Candidates are required to visit the official websites of the participating colleges individually.
Is there any sectional cutoff list released by the colleges?
Yes, there is a sectional cutoff list that is released by the participating colleges. Candidates who score up to the sectional cutoff will be called for further rounds of the selection process by the participating colleges.