GMAT Accepting Colleges In India 2022 – The GMAT Exam is one of the popular MBA entrance exams. Students can come across GMAT accepting colleges that provide students with vast career opportunities based on their accredited programmes. The GMAT score is accepted by some of India’s premier B schools.
GMAT accepting colleges typically want applicants with extensive job experience, making their ideal candidate more defined than the ordinary CAT candidate. India has a substantial number of GMAT accepting colleges, the top 10 are listed below. As a result, the GMAT Exam has become increasingly popular among candidates.
GMAT Accepting Colleges in India 2022
|SL. No.||Name of the college||Cut off Marks|
|1||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad||700+|
|2||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore||709+|
|3||Indian Institute of Management Kolkata||701+|
|4||Indian Institute of Management Indore||700+|
|5||Indian Institute of Management Lucknow||680+|
|6||Indian Institute of Management Madras||650+|
|7||Indian School of Business Hyderabad||690+|
|8||Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad||690+|
|9||Mumbai’s S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research||650+|
Note: The above given table is not based on ranking. They are as per author’s discretion.
Briefs About Top-Ranked GMAT Accepting Colleges 2022
Below we have provided the brief details of these GMAT Colleges in India:
IIM Ahmedabad (IIM-A) is rated the finest institution for Management Education in the country, according to the NIRF 2021. IIM-A is a public and autonomous institute that was founded in 1961 and is one of the few in India to have EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation. The institute is well known for the following:-
- This institute is noted for its flagship 2-year full-time PGP (commonly known as MBA) curriculum.
- Through its well-connected Student Exchange Program, IM-A provides 150 students with the opportunity to go abroad and roughly 90 students with the opportunity to study in India.
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) was founded in 1973 and is one of the top-ranked IIMs. After IIM Ahmedabad, the institution was ranked second in the NIRF 2021.
- Management courses are available at the postgraduate and doctoral levels at the institute. The PGP programme is the most coveted programme in the world. For the academic year 2019, the average placement package was INR 25,00,000 per annum.
- K. Radhakrishnan (Ex-ISRO Chairman), Shehla Rashid (Indian Politician), Vega Tamotia (Indian Actress), Ravi Subramanium (Popular Author), and many others are among IIM-prominent B’s alumni.
IIM Kolkata was the first institute to be formed under the IIM heritage, and it was founded in 1961. According to the NIRF 2021 Ranking, it is rated third in the Management category.
- IIM Kolkata boasts one of the nicest and most beautiful campuses in India, with a 135-acre campus surrounded by seven lakes. The institute has a number of administrative and faculty office buildings, as well as a 750-seat auditorium, several seminars, fully-equipped classrooms, conference rooms, student housing, and a library with over 1,40,000 reference books and approximately 1,500 magazines.
- Students can enrol in graduate, doctoral, and executive programmes at the institute, with the MBA (or PGPM) being the most popular. Recruiters and students who have worked in reputable organisations throughout the world have routinely attended the Institute.
IIM Indore was founded in 1996 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India.
Admission to the institute can be done online using the institution’s official website or offline through the institution’s official website by downloading the application form
- The institute is housed on a 193-acre campus with every modern amenity.IIM Classrooms are outfitted with smart learning technology, a variety of training and conferences are held.
- IIM Indore offers a fully residential programme in addition to world-class facilities and several international collaborations.
IIM Lucknow is a public business school in Uttar Pradesh that is placed fourth in the list of IIMs.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India has designated it as a “Institution of Excellence.” Since its inception in 1984, the institute has functioned as a mentor institute for IIM Rohtak, Jammu, and Kashipur and sirmur.
- It features a 190-acre campus in Lucknow and a 20-acre satellite campus in Noida dedicated solely to executive education.
- The major certification agencies, AACSB and AMBA, have accredited the programmes provided by this university. It currently provides a variety of PG and doctorate level management programmes. IIM Lucknow’s flagship programme is the two-year, full-time, residential PGP, which leads to a PGDM degree upon graduation.
Professor Humayun Kabir founded the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras in Chennai in 1959. The institute has received clearance from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- IIT Madras’ Department of Management Studies was founded in 2004 to house the popular MBA course that has been given since 2001. In 2013, it became the first IIT to welcome students from fields other than engineering, such as B.Sc, B.A, and B.Com.
- Aside from the MBA programme, the department offers Master’s (MS), MS (Entrepreneurship), and Doctoral (Ph.D.) research programmes, as well as an Executive MBA programme for middle and senior-level executives.
The Indian School of Business was founded in 2001 as a private institution in Hyderabad. It is regarded as one of Hyderabad’s most prominent institutions. ISB aspires to be a global leader in higher education and a centre of excellence. ISB seeks to give high-quality education to its students in order to prepare them for the ever-changing and difficult corporate world. It provides the following facilities.
- ISB is noted for its cutting-edge programmes. It features a faculty that is experienced and qualified from all around the world. Corporations, scholars, and individuals from all over the world flock to this school.
- ISB’s main goal is to establish itself as a global brand in a short period of time. ISB believes in imparting knowledge in a practical manner. For this, the institution hosts a variety of live projects, research, and guest lecture sessions.
The institution has long been regarded as one of India’s best business schools. Additional Institute of Management Technology campuses can be found in Nagpur, Dubai, and Hyderabad.
In 1980, the IMT Ghaziabad was established as a self-contained institution. The institute is regarded as one of India’s best with the listed opportunities:-
- IMT offers distance learning in addition to its Meerut campus. IMT Ghaziabad aims to improve academics through experimental mastering.
- Scholars can participate in exchange programmes that match them with other scholars from those countries thanks to IMT’s partnership with 49 nations.
SPJIMR was founded in 1981 and is based in Mumbai. It is a nationally and internationally respected university. According to the NIRF ranking 2021, the B-school is rated 19th providing the below facilities:-
- It uses the most up-to-date teaching methods and blends classroom and non-classroom experience to provide students with a high-quality practical education.
- It is connected with and recognised by the University of Bombay, and it holds numerous foreign accreditations, including In the United Kingdom, the Association of MBAs, and in the United States, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. It has also been recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education.
The Xavier Labour Relations Institute in Jamshedpur was founded in 1949 and is ranked 8th among India’s most prominent business schools in the NIRF Ranking 2021. The career opportunities provided by the college are as follows-
- The university has been one of the most well-known options for MBA candidates. It has offered and continues to offer a 100 percent placement guarantee, allowing students to confidently enter the business world.
- Post Graduate Certificate, Executive Diploma, Fellowship Program, and Post Graduate Diploma In Management [PGDM] are among the XLRI courses available.
Factors To Consider Before Choosing GMAT Accepting Colleges 2022
There are a few factors that will influence your MBA outcomes. Consider the following scenario:
If you intend to stay in the nation where you obtain your MBA, you must examine your chances of obtaining a work visa in that country. Consider the country’s social and economic stability, as well as whether or not you can live there in the near future.
If you are certain beyond a shadow of a doubt about whatever MBA specialisation you want to pursue, choose a business school that specialises in it. Although many business schools are linked with universities, they may not offer the finest programme for your chosen speciality.
Education Costs/Financial Aid Available (if any)
The net cost of a student’s education at a business school is a serious but understandable issue for many, particularly for applicants who want to support their education entirely on their own or who will be required to apply for educational loans and provide sufficient collateral. Many companies will pay for their employees’ MBAs. You might always inquire about it with your boss.
Business schools in Manhattan will have an inherent advantage when it comes to post-MBA finance professions. The same may be said about Silicon Valley B-Schools and tech and entrepreneurship-related careers. In brief, keep in mind that the industry around a school influences what you may learn from an MBA there.
Mode of Teaching
Studying in the United States or the United Kingdom is fortunately simple — you only need to know English, which you obviously already do. However, if you plan on visiting Germany, Italy, Spain, or another country, you will need to be fluent in the local language. Don’t overlook this factor; it’s important in more ways than one!
Friendly Advice on choosing GMAT College in India
With so many GMAT Accepting Colleges in India, some individuals are hoping to take advantage of this chance and gain admission to the leading Business Schools in India. With this in mind, you should begin your GMAT preparation as soon as possible to guarantee that you have a high chance of being accepted into one of India’s top GMAT Accepting Colleges.