SRMJEEE Mock Tests 2023 – SRM Institute of Science and Technology will release the SRMJEEE 2023 mock tests soon at the official website. Mock Tests of SRMJEEE 2023 will be released separately for all the phases at srmist.edu.in. Candidates need to complete the registration to access the SRMJEEE Mock Tests 2023.
Mock Tests are very helpful for the candidates as they can get familiar with the SRMJEEE exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates can improve their performance for the SRMJEEE 2023 exam with the help of SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests.
How to attempt SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests?
The first step to attempt SRMJEEE Mock Tests 2023 is to complete the registration process. Given below are the steps which candidates must follow to attempt SRMJEEE Mock Tests.
- At first, candidates need to go to the official website of SRMJEEE 2023 and then click on the mock test link. Candidates will need to enter the exam username and password.
- Then, candidates have to capture their images using the web camera.
- After that, candidates will have to select the subject and section and then click on the continue button.
- Candidates will have to verify their name and selected question paper and click on the continue button of SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests.
- Then, candidates will have to carefully read the instructions, terms and conditions and then only click on the I Agree tab for the further procedure.
- Before starting the mock test, candidates need to go through the different symbols used in the SRMJEEE Mock Tests 2023 and understand their meaning.
- After that, click on the continue button to proceed further. Candidates must read the instructions given on the window and then click on the start button to start the mock test.
- Finally, SRMJEEE Mock tests 2023 will be going to start for the candidates.
What are the details required for SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests
Given below are the details which are required for SRMJEEE Mock Tests 2023 registration:
- Email id
- Mobile Number
Important Information Regarding SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology will release the mock tests of SRMJEEE 2023 in the online mode.
- The mock test will consist of 125 questions.
- Candidates will have 150 minutes to complete the SRMJEEE Mock Tests.
- Candidates will have to start the mock tests just after clicking the “start the test” button as the timer starts.
- The time left will be displayed on the top right corner of the screen.
- The mock test is almost similar to the actual examination to be held on SRMJEEE 2023 exam date.
Benefits of Attempting SRMJEEE Mock Tests 2023
Candidates can prepare for the SRMJEEE 2023 exam by solving the mock tests. Given below are the benefits of attempting the SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests:
- With the help of SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests, candidates will understand the SRMJEEE syllabus and exam pattern, type of questions and other details.
- By attempting Mock Tests, candidates enhance their time management skills.
- With the help of SRMJEEE Mock Tests, candidates will be able to know their weak as well as strong areas which will help them to prepare accordingly.
- SRMJEEE Mock Tests will boost the confidence of the candidates.
FAQs Related to SRMJEEE Mock Tests 2023
Who releases the SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Tests?
SRM Institute of Science and Technology will release the SRMJEEE mock test at the official website.
When will the authorities release the SRMJEEE 2023 Mock Test?
The authorities will soon release the SRMJEEE Mock Tests at the official website.