XAT Mock Test 2023: The XAT exam is conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. The exam is a national-level exam conducted for MBA admissions into XAMI and other XAMI associate colleges. XLRI may release a full-length mock test for candidates in the third week of December 2022.
XAT Mock Test 2023: Highlights
The XAT mock test 2023 may be released on the official XAT website. Candidates are required to download and practice the mock tests to have a better understanding of the XAT exam.
|Exam conducted by||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours 10 minutes|
|XAT 2023 exam date||January 8, 2023|
|Sections in the Exam||Decision Making
Verbal and Logical Ability Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation General Knowledge
|Number of Questions||100 questions along 1 essay|
|Exam Fees||Rs 1800|
Steps to Attempt XAT Mock Test 2023
XLRI may release the XAT mock test for the test in 2023 on its official website. The mock test will help candidates get a greater understanding of the exam pattern, difficulty level of the exam, etc. To know more about the XAT Mock Test 2023 registration process, refer to the information given below.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website for XAT.
- They are required to click on the “Mock Test” link
- The link will take candidates to the login for the XAT mock test of 2023.
- They are required to click on the sign-in button
- The instructions for the mock test will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- They are required to click on the “I am ready” button to start the mock test.
XAT Mock Test 2023 Pattern
The XAT Mock Test 2023 is a replica of the XAT 2023 question paper. The Mock Test will consist of the same exam pattern and questions of a moderate-to-difficult level. The XAT Mock Test 2023 will be divided into two parts. Given below is a table consisting of the XAT 2023 exam pattern of the mock test.
|Part 1 (165 minutes)||Part 2 (25 minutes)|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||General Knowledge|
|Decision Making||Essay Writing|
Characteristics of XAT Mock Test 2023
There are a few important characteristics or important points about the XAT Mock Test 2023. For more information, refer to the information given below.
- The XAT mock test is divided into two parts. The first is Part A, and the second is Part B.
- There will be a total of 101 questions. The first part will consist of 75 multiple-choice questions, and the second section will consist of 26 questions.
- The questions have to be solved within 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- The syllabus for the first part of the exam consists of logical reasoning, quantitative ability, English language, and decision-making.
- In the second section, the candidates have to solve the general knowledge and essay writing sections.
- Candidates are awarded one mark for every correct answer
- Negative marking consists of 0.25 for every wrong answer marked by the candidates.
- There is a negative marking for eight consecutive questions. Candidates lose out on 0.10 marks for every wrong answer.
- The countdown timer will be made available on the candidate’s screen.
Advantages of Solving XAT Mock Tests 2023
XAT mock tests are extremely important for a candidate’s preparation. They must make sure they have practiced a lot of mock tests before sitting for the exam. Solving mock tests will help candidates do well on the final day of the exam.
The following are a few key benefits of taking the XAT mock tests in 2023. For more information, refer to the information given below.
- The XAT Mock Test 2023 will help candidates understand the exam pattern, type of questions asked, various topics that come up in the exam, and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Candidates who solve the mock test will be able to decipher their strengths and weaknesses.
- After figuring out their weaknesses, they can work on them and get a better score in the exam.
- The XAT 2023 Mock Test will help a candidate manage his time in a better and more effective manner. This builds better time management skills, and the candidate becomes more confident in terms exam to be held at XAT 2023 exam centre.
- By solving mock tests, candidates can get better accuracy on the exam. This will help them answer more questions correctly as they have practiced a lot of mock tests before the exam.
FAQs Related to XAT Mock Test 2023
Does XLRI provide an official mock test for candidates?
Yes, XLRI provides candidates with an official mock test. The XAT 2023 mock test takes place one or two weeks before the exam.
Does XLRI provide candidates an XAT answer key?
Yes, candidates are provided with answers after a few days of exam. A score card is provided along with XAT online result 2023, which contains various details such as their sectional and overall scores.