AP EAPCET Application Form Correction 2023: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will open the AP EAPCET 2023 form correction window on its official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Candidates must note that only the selected details can be edited.
In case, the candidate makes any mistake while filling out the application form, they need to visit the official website to make the required changes. To know more in detail about the AP EAPCET application form correction 2023, continue reading the complete article below.
AP EAPCET Application Form Correction 2023 Dates
The important dates which are related to the AP EAPCET application form 2023 are given below in the table. The candidates can make the corrections (if any) through online mode only, once the window is open.
|Availability of AP EAPCET application form 2023||To be notified|
|Final date to submit the application form with the late fees||To be notified|
|Final date to submit the application form with late fees of Rs.500||To be notified|
|AP EAPCET correction window||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form with the late fees of Rs.1,000||To be notified|
|Final date to submit the application form with late fees of Rs.5,000||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form with the late fees of Rs.10,000||To be notified|
|AP EAPCET Hall Ticket 2023||To be notified|
|AP EAPCET exam date||May 15 to 22, 2023 for MPC Stream
May 23 to 25, 2023 for BPC Stream
How to Corrections in AP EAPCET Application Form 2023?
The AP EAPCET correction window will be made available online on the official website. The candidates are required to make the corrections before the last date. No correction will be entertained after the last date. With the help of the following steps, candidates can make the corrections in their application forms.
Step by Step Procedure to use the AP EAPCET Correction Window
- Visit the official website of AP EAPCET.
- Now, click on the AP EAPCET 2023 application form correction link.
- As soon as the link opens, the candidates are required to log in using their payment reference id, registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Click on, ‘Submit’.
- From here the candidates can check their mistakes and make all the required changes.
- It is necessary to verify whether or not the changes have been saved by looking at the preview of the adjustments in the AP EAPCET 2023 application form.
List of Details that can be Changed through AP EAPCET Application Form Correction 2023 Window
The list of the details which can be changed through the AP EAPCET 2023 correction window is given below. Except for these things there can be no changes made to the application form.
- Qualifying exam
- Qualifying exam – the year of appearing/ passing
- Medium of instruction in qualifying exam
- Place of study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Bridge course – Hall Ticket Number
- Name of mother
- Birth state
- Birth district
- Special category
- Local area status
- Non-minority / Minority
- Annual income of the parents
- Name of 10+2 exam
- Place of study SSC or equivalent
- SSC hall ticket number & year of passing
- Address for correspondence
- Mobile/Email Id.
- Aadhaar card details
What can not be changed through AP EAPCET Application Correction Window 2023
During the application form correction process, there is a list of information that candidates cannot edit. However, if candidates need to update these particulars, they must email the relevant authorities and enclose any necessary supporting documentation. If the documents are valid, the authorities will examine the request and process it accordingly. Candidate rectification requests must be sent to [email protected]
Details that can be changed through the email request
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the father
- Date of birth
- Qualifying Hall ticket number
AP EAPCET Application Form Correction 2023 – Key Points
- Only the online version of the application form correction service will be offered.
- Candidates can make changes only in a few details.
- The candidates can make changes within the allotted time period only. No second chances will be given.
- The candidates must file an email request to the authorities with supporting documentation for those details that cannot be changed during the correction facility.
FAQs related to AP EAPCET Application Form Correction 2023
When will the AP EAPCET application forms 2023 be made available?
The application forms 2023 will be soon available on the official website of AP EAPCET.
What is the official website of AP EAPCET 2023?
The official website for AP EAPCET is cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
Can I make corrections in the AP EAPCET application form offline?
No, only online corrections in the application forms are available for AP EAPCET 2023.