AP EAPCET Application Form 2023 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur releases AP EAPCET 2023 registration form online mode. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has announced dates for all Common Entrance Tests for 2023-24 through local newspapers. Candidates may check the official site apsche.ap.gov.in for updates.
Initially, AP EAPCET 2023 requires registration. Aspirants need to register themselves to apply for the exam. Last date to submit the filled AP EAPCET 2023 Application form will be updated later. Read the article for more updates.
AP EAPCET 2023 Application form Important Datess
Read the important dates and events followed in AP EAPCET Application 2023 form.
AP EAPCET Apply Online 2023 Date
|AP EAPCET 2023 Events||Important Datess|
|Release of official notification||To be announced|
|Start of AP EAPCET 2023 Application||To be announced|
|Last Date to submit AP EAPCET 2023 Application form||To be announced|
|Application correction Window||To be announced|
|AP EAPCET 2023 Slot Booking||To be announced|
|AP EAPCET Hall Ticket 2023 download date||To be announced|
|AP EAPCET 2023 date||May 15, 2023|
|AP EAPCET 2023 Answer sheet release||To be announced|
|AP EAPCET 2023 Result date||To be announced|
|AP EAPCET 2023 Rank||To be announced|
|AP EAPCET 2023 Counselling||To be announced|
AP EAPCET 2023 Highlights
|AP EAPCET 2023 Particulars||Description|
|Name of the exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admission for||UG Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Who Can Fill the AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form?
JNTU Anantapur has released a set of eligibility criteria that a candidate needs to fulfil to apply for AP EAPCET 2023 Application form. Go through the criteria:
- Age: Candidates should have completed 16 years to apply for Engineering stream courses. However for Dairy Technology, Food Science and Technology and Agricultural Engineering, candidates need to have completed 17 years of age.
- Education: Students who have passed 10+2 intermediate education with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from recognised institutions are able to fill AP EAPCET 2023 application form. Also candidates who are appearing for the 10+2 intermediate exams 2023 may also apply for Engineering/Agriculture/Pharmacy streams.
- Additional/ Optional Education: Candidates who appeared or appearing Diploma final exams in Engineering/Pharmacy streams from State Board of Technical Education and Training are eligible to apply AP EAPCET 2023
- Nationality: Citizen of India or Overseas Citizens of India or Person of Indian Origin may fill the AP EAPCET Application form 2023.
- Domicile Residency: Students willing to pursue B.Tech/B.E/ B.Pharm degree from JNTU should be domicile resident of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana State.
How to Fill the AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form?
JNTU, Anantapur releases the application form on the official site. Candidates should complete AP EAPCET Registration 2023 before filling the application form. It involves:
- AP EAPCET 2023 Application form filling
- Uploading Required Documents
- Pay Application form Fee
- Take a Print Out.
Step: 1 AP EAPCET 2023 Registration
Students should read the steps explained for AP EAPCET Registration 2023 to fill the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form
- Log on to the official site: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Click ‘Register’ button
- Enter personal details like name, date of birth, Father’s name, Email ID, Phone number
- A Registration Number is sent to Email ID
- Create a Password and Confirm it.
- Login credentials such as Username (Registration Number) and Password are created.
- AP EAPCET 2023 Registration is completed.
Step: 2 AP EAPCET Application Form 2023 filling
Once AP EAPCET 2023 Registration is completed, students can fill the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form as follows:
- Go to APSCHE portal and view AP EAPCET Application 2023 form
- Fill up all the blanks with relevant details.
- Upload required documents as a proof of academic qualification, personal details, etc.
- Stick to personal identity such as photographs and signature specimens.
- Ensure all the documents are in the desired format and resolution prescribed.
- Pay AP EAPCET 2023 Application form fee as fixed by JNTU
- Check again all the details and uploaded documents for correction.
- Once all the details are ensured, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- AP EAPCET Application form 2023 filling process is completed.
Step: 3 Uploading Required Documents
A list of documents are listed below that students need to upload while filling AP EAPCET 2023 Application form. They are:
- Class 10+2 Mark sheet/ certificate
- Transfer certificate of student
- Caste certificate (If any)
- Birth certificate for Age proof.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Signature specimen
Step: 4 Payment of AP EAPCET 2023 Application form fee
JNTU, Anantapur has announced the fee for AP EAPCET Application 2023 form. The exam body also suggested desired mode of payment as
- Debit/ Credit card
- BHIM UPI
- Net banking
Below is drawn a table to highlight the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form fee according to the course programs
|Stream||Application form fee SC/ST||Application form fee OC||Application Form fee BC|
|Engineering||Rs. 500||Rs. 600||Rs. 550|
|Agriculture and Pharmacy||Rs. 500||Rs. 600||Rs. 550|
|Engineering and Agriculture & Pharmacy||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1100|
Step: 5 Printout of Filled AP EAPCET Application form 2023
Once all the procedure of AP EAPCET 2023 Application form is over, students are sent a confirmation mail to their registered mail ID. Students may take a print out of the confirmation page for future references.
JNTU activates AP EAPCET Application 2023 correction window on the official site for definite time. Students who are willing to make changes or corrections on the application form can log on to the Page and edit changes. The steps includes:
- Open ‘Application Form correction’ link in the notification bar
- Enter login credentials and submit it.
- AP EAPCET 2023 Application form page is displayed in the new screen.
- Edit changes and upload relevant proof in prescribed format
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to register your corrections.
Note: Reach out to the official page to know the list of corrections can be made on the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form
What Next After Submitting AP EAPCET Application 2023 Form?
Students once completed the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form filling process receive a confirmation mail sent from JNTU main portal. It is necessary to take a print out of the confirmation mail for future references. AP EAPCET. slot booking 2023 is done once the slot booking window is activated.
FAQs Related to AP EAPCET 2023 Application Form
When will the AP EAPCET Application form 2023 be released?
JNTU releases the AP EAPCET 2023 application form on behalf of APSCHE as per schedule soon on the official website.
What is the eligibility to fill AP EAPCET 2023 Application form?
Candidates should have completed 16 years to take AP EAPCET 2023. 10+2 education completion is required for the first year or Diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy completion is required to enter as lateral entry (Second Year).