IBSAT Exam Centre 2023: The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is a conducting body that is responsible for IBS Aptitude Test at various IBSAT 2023 exam centers. The candidates are required to choose the exam centers very carefully while filling out the application forms. No changes will be entertained once the exam centers are assigned.
Over 95 test locations are anticipated to host IBSAT 2022 across India. The IBSAT exam centers are divided into five regions, i.e., East region, South region, West region, North region, and Central region.
Candidates are required to assemble in the exam center one hour before the IBSAT exam starts with their essential documents such as the IBSAT admit card, original photo id, etc. to know more in detail about the IBSAT Exam center 2023, continue reading the complete article below.
IBSAT Exam Centre 2023
Candidates can check out the cities conducting the IBSAT exam while filling out the IBSAT application forms 2023 and choose the city according to their choice. The final BITSAT test centers will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card.
The IBSAT 2023 exam centres according to their respective regions are given below in the table.
IBSAT Exam Centre – East Region
The IBSAT east region exam centers are as follows.
IBSAT Exam Centre – West Region
IBSAT Exam Centre – North Region
- Greater Noida
IBSAT Exam Centre – South Region
IBSAT Exam Center – Central Region
How to Select IBSAT Exam Center 2023
In order to select the IBSAT exam centre 2023, follow the following steps below.
- Visit ibsindia.org, the IBSAT’s official website.
- As soon as the candidate lands on the website, they are required to register themselves for the same.
- Now, verify email and phone number.
- Log in to the page.
- Fill out the IBSAT application form 2023.
- Choose the examination center.
- Candidates are required to upload the photograph and the signature now.
- Pay the application fees via debit/credit/net banking, etc.
- Submit the IBSAT exam application form and you are all done.
Documents required at the IBSAT Exam Centre 2023
Candidates are required to bring with them a couple of documents to the IBSAT 2023 exam center at the time of the IBSAT examination 2023. The documents are as follows.
- IBSAT Admit card
- Valid ID proof, such as College ID proof, employer ID, PAN card, Voter ID card, Passport, Aadhar card, Driving Licence, or UID.
- Two passport-size photographs.
FAQs related to IBSAT Exam Centre 2023
IBSAT 2022 is going to be held in how many cities in India?
IBSAT 2022 is going to be held in approximately 95 cities in India.
What documents should we need to carry at the exam centre?
Candidates need to carry all these documents to the exam center:
- Admit Card
- Colored passport-size photo
- Original ID proof
If I forget to bring my admit card to the exam centre, will they allow me to take the exam?
No, you will not be allowed to take the exam without the admit card.