IIFT Registration 2023 – Application form for IIFT Registration 2023 is available on the official page of IIFT from September 30, 2022. Registration IIFT 2023 can be done till November 14, 2022. Candidates should log on to the official page (iift.nta.nic.in) to register for IIFT 2023 before the last date.
IIFT Registration 2023 is required to appear for MBA Entrance exam of IIFT Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinda campuses. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts IIFT 2023 Entrance exam in a single session in 68 exam cities throughout India. Candidates need to complete IIFT Registration 2023 initially to appear for the IIFT 2023 Entrance exam.
Highlights of IIFT Registration 2023
The National Testing Agency conducts the IIFT Entrance Exam to fill the admission for MBA(IB) programme. Take an overview look at IIFT 2023.
|IIFT 2023 Events||Related Information|
|Name of the exam||IIFT for MBA (IB)|
|Exam conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Education Level||Post Graduate|
|Exam Level||Nation level|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test/ Objective|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||110|
|Exam Fee||General/EWS/ OBC – INR 2500/-
SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender – INR 1250/-
NRI – INR 15,000/- or UD$ 200
IIFT 2023 Exam Dates
To know IIFT 2023 Exam Dates is as important as to Register IIFT 2023 on the main portal. Take a view on the exam schedule and events related to IIFT 2023.
|IIFT 2023 Events||Dates of Events|
|IIFT Registration 2023 starts||September 30, 2022|
|Last Date to Fill IIFT 2023 Application||November 14, 2022|
|Last Date to Rectify Errors||November 16, 2022|
|Release of IIFT 2023 Admit card||To be announced|
|IIFT Exam Date 2023||December 18, 2022|
|IIFT 2023 Answer key PDF release date||To be announced|
|IIFT 2023 Result Date||To be announced|
IIFT Registration 2023 Highlights
- Candidates can Register IIFT 2023 online mode.
- Candidates are asked to log on to the official site to submit the filled in IIFT 2023 application form.
- It is mandatory to provide a personal email ID and contact number to IIFT 2023 Registration. NTA will send approved login details to the candidates through registered email ID or phone number.
- Make the payment for IIFT Application form 2023 through desired mode of payment alone.
- Candidates need to submit relevant documents to enjoy relaxation in IIFT Application fee 2023.
Steps to fill IIFT Registration 2023 form
Candidates may fill IIFT 2023 Registration in the following manner.
- Filling of application form
- Upload Documents required to fill the application form.
- Pay the application form fee.
- Take a printout of IIFT Registration 2023 & IIFT Application form 2023
Step 1: IIFT Registration 2023
- Visit IIFT official page, iift.nta.nic.in.
- In the Home page, click on ‘’Apply For IIFT MBA (IB)’’
- Enter all personal details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, category, academic details, contact address and Contact number, etc.
- Upload preferred documents in relevant blanks like academic mark sheets, caste certificate, recent photograph, etc.
- An application or registration number is provided to candidates. Now, candidates should create a unique password and re-confirm it.
- Check the Username and Password created. Login credentials are accessed by entering the OTP sent to your registered email ID.
- Enter the OTP to confirm the access.
Step 2: Fill IIFT 2023 Application Form
Read the below points to understand how to fill IIFT 2023 Application form.
- Candidates must ensure IIFT Registration 2023 before filling the application form.
- Now, click on the link, ‘’Apply for IIFT MBA 2023’’
- Candidates are asked to check some of the basic information that is already entered to Register IIFT 2023.
- Basic information includes details like Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Father’s Name, academic details, address, contact number, etc.
- Aspirants should enter category details whether economically weaker section, below poverty line or Kashmiri resident, else.
- Once all the basic information entered and checked correct, click the ‘’Save’’ button and move ahead.
- Upload required documents of aspirants NTA asks for such as Academic mark sheet, Photograph of candidate in desired Format, caste certificate (if any) in desired format.
- Choose a suitable IIFT 2023 Exam centre from the list of exam centres allotted by NTA on the main site.
Step 3: Documents submitted while IIFT Registration 2023
The following documents are found essential to be submitted while IIFT 2023 Registration. They vary with domestic and NRI aspirants.
- Two copies of academic marks sheets (Class 10, 12 and graduation)
- Scanned signature specimen in JPG format
- Scanned Recent passport size photograph in JPG format
- Scanned category certificate in JPG format
Documents Required for IIFT Registration 2023 for NRI Aspirants
Particular documents are uploaded in case of NRI aspirants. They are:
- Letter of Recommendations (2 Copies)
- A copy of official entries on Passport.
- A copy of undertaking for candidates who did not appear in any MBA entrance exams.
Step 4: IIFT Application Form 2023 Fee
- Aspirants should pay Rs. 2500/- for General & OBC and Rs. 1250/- for SC/ST as IIFT Application form fee. The fee is paid through either case payment mode.
- Payment for fee is made through credit/debit/ net banking
- Before making the payment, candidates should check all the details are entered correctly.
Step 5: Print out IIFT Application Form 2023
Once the IIFT Registration 2023 fee is paid, a confirmation mail is sent to the candidates through their registered mail ID. Candidates need to back up the confirmation mail for future references.
Web Browser Required to fill IIFT Application form 2023
Candidates may use any one of the following web browsers to fill IIFT Registration 2023. They are:
- Internet Explorer 8 & above
- Google chrome 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 & above
Eligibility Requirements for IIFT Registration 2023
Candidates are asked to meet all the eligibility requirements to register IIFT 2023 online mode. Check out the eligibility requirements.
- Completion of graduation of 3-year course in any discipline from recognized University.
- Securing 50% (General) in graduation. It is 45% of aggregate for reserved category like SC/ST/PWD.
- No upper age limit to take IIFT 2023.
How to Recover IIFT Application Password or Username?
Aspirants who lost or forgot IIFT 2023 Application Form Username or Password can recover the missed credential(s) by following steps:
- Visit the official site, iift.nta.nic.in.
- Select ‘’Register’’ tab
- Click ‘’Forgot ID’’ or ‘’Forgot Password”
- Enter Application number or Registration number provided before
- Create new ‘’Username’’ or ‘’Password’’
- Confirm it. Now, lost or missed ‘’Username’’ or ‘’Password’’ is created.
Documents Saved for Future Purposes
Below is the list of documents that are preserved for official purposes. They are:
- Confirmation Mail regarding the IIFT Application Form 2023 submitted.
- A copy of receipt for fee payment.
IIFT Registration 2023 Correction Window
Correction window of IIFT 2023 Registration opens a few days after submitting the Application form IIFT 2023. Now, candidates can check their submitted IIFT application form 2023 for errors, if any.
Make necessary changes to the errors found and save the changes. Never forget to take a print out on corrected format IIFT Registration 2023.Submit the corrected application form before the last date.
What Next After IIFT Registration 2023?
Once IIFT 2023 Registration is submitted completely, a print out is taken for future reference. Candidates may start preparing for the written examination with the help of IIFT Exam syllabus 2023. Choose the books updated with the latest IIFT Exam syllabus 2023. Also take IIFT mock tests to ace up your exam preparation.
FAQs Related To IIFT Registration 2023
When does IIFT 2023 Registration starts?
International Institute of Foreign Trade Registration 2023 starts by September 30, 2022.
Who releases the application form for IIFT 2023 Registration?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the IIFT Registration 2023 on the official site of IIFT.
What next after IIFT Registration 2023?
Candidates who successfully register IIFT 2023 can fill IIFT 2023 Application form 2023.