JEE Main Important Topics & Chapters 2023 – The National Testing Agency conducts JEE Mains every year to shortlist the right candidates for admission to prestigious institutions. Students must have the list of important topics and chapters for JEE Mains Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
For a student of ordinary ability, scoring 100 marks in the JEE mains is not a difficult endeavor. This is due to the fact that roughly 60% of the JEE Mains exam questions are formula-based. So, having the list of important topics and important chapters of JEE Mains 2023 helps in making the most of the time.
You just focus on the topics that you believe you can finish in a reasonable amount of time by studying best books for JEE Main 2023. To pass the exam, candidates must be familiar with the JEE Main syllabus and marks and then they will be able to prepare in a right way for the 2023 exam session by covering all important JEE Main topics.
JEE Main 2023 Important Topics and Chapters Blue Print for all Subjects :
Here is a brief description of all the topics and the no. of questions that are asked in JEE Main Exam.
Important Topics and Chapters for JEE Mains Maths
- Sets , Relation , MR, MI , Stats , Height and Distance :
- Approx 1 easy question per chapter : 5 Q
- Do the theory formulas and definitions.
- Straight line , Circle ,Conics :
- 4 questions of Ncert level only.
- Fastly go through examples of RD Sharma and Ncert
- Complex , Pnc , BT , Trigo id and Equations, Log n Expo series :
- 5 questions including a good tricky part.
- Solve previous year questions of this chapter and mock papers.
- AP/GP/HP , Function , Probability , Quadratic and Inequalities
- 5 questions needing good knowledge of the topic.
- Study JEE concepts for this.
- LCD (Limit, continuity, Differentiability), AOD
- 1+2 RD Examples similar question : 3Q
- Leave rest for once , Do RD examples.
- Definite, Indefinite Integral, Diff. Equations , Area under Curve
- 4 questions requiring new methods.
- Practice all varieties of Integrals at least 4 questions of all types in RD.
- If you don’t know the method , don’t wait.
- Vector , 3D , Matrices and Determinant
- 4 questions 1–1–1–1 Includes multiple topics of Jee to solve
- Understand and practice all topics of institute material or Arihant/Cengage.
Important Topics and Chapters for JEE Mains Chemistry :-
- Mole concept , Coordination compounds , Redox , Electrochemistry
- 3 Q Ncert Level.
- Read Ncert and solve all the questions.
- Atomic Structure, Gaseous State, Qualitative analysis
- 4 Q from high level concepts.
- Use IIT JEE books to solve examples of different topics.
- Solid State, Solution, Kinetics
- 3 Q related to Ncert examples.
- Learn all formulas and practice applying.
- Periodic Properties, Bonding , S- block , hydrogen
- 4 Q on Theoretical point.
- Any short notes will do. Revise more of these.
- P-block , D and F Block ,
- 3 Q Reaction or reasoning.
- Fixed points and reactions in Ncert . Learn , with stoichiometry.
- Metallurgy, Environmental , Surface Chemistry ,Chemistry in Everyday life, Polymer, Biomolecules
- 5 Q from mugged up words and ‘names’.
- Make Notes of every chapter in 2 pages . Paste them on walls.
- 12/20 would be fine.
- GOC, Nomenclature, Reaction intermediate
- 2Q on basic Organic.
- Acidity , Basicity , Naming Rules.
- Hydrocarbons and Groups – Halogen , Alcohol , Phenol, Ether, Carbonyls , Carboxylic Acid, Nitro , Amine, Azo,
- 4Q on Reaction mechanisms.
- Ncert Reactions and any refresher’s Examples too.
- Thermodynamics , Thermo-chemistry and Energetics
- 2 Q . 1- numerical , 1- reasoning.
- Laws and Formulas.
Important Topics and Chapters for JEE Mains Physics :-
- Units, Dimension, Measurement, Vectors, Error
- 2Q. Don’t use Ncert, just do a few examples from Material/ Arihant.
- Your scoring here depends on practical knowledge of concepts.
- Kinematics, NLM, Friction , Work energy power.
- 4Q needing basic conceptual level but broad thinking.
- I Repeat, broad. Don’t come out with silly mistakes here.
- Rotational , Gravitation
- 3Q . A bit of derivation here.
- JEE level formulas derivations : do them 4 times with a pen and you won’t regret that.
- Solids, Fluids, Heat transfer , Calorimetry.
- 4Q. 2 numericals and 2 statements based reasoning.
- Read Ncert wisely and examples there.
- Heat and Thermodynamics , Expansion :
- 2Q. 1 would surely be similar to those in Ncert . Rest its THERMO.
- Have a good time in upcoming days with all the thermo material you have. Still , it would be surprising.
- SHM Waves , Wave and Ray optics :
- 5Q. 2 theoretical n 3 numerical. Generally, the JEE level theory is asked.
- Study good topics a bit more than Ncert like Rainbow , Eye diseases, Spectrum , Damping , Forced oscillator.
- Electrostatics, Capacitors , Current , Magnetic Effects
- 4Q. All from integrated multiple concepts.
- No direct questions. Do previous year tricky questions of these and then practice such problems from Material.
- Magnetism , EMI , AC
- 3Q. 1 num from AC and 2 judgemental Q about direction of polarity.
- Universal or jee main section from Material : Max possible question. Do all different ones.
- EMW , Modern physics , Semiconductors :
- 3Q. Mugged up points and Formulas.
- Learning points from ncert, Numericals from board refresher.
Important Topics for JEE Mains 2023
Most Important Chapters for JEE Main 2023