Indian Statistics Agriculture And Mapping, aka ISAM, has started with the recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager. There are around 1116 posts, and aspirants should pass the eligibility criteria to be part of the recruitment.
The ISAM has released all the important information and updates and is now accepting applications.
ISAM stands for Indian Statistics Agriculture And Mapping and is a non-profit organization that is up for hiring employers for its several posts. It has started the recruitment process with the first stage of accepting the applications.
To know in detail about ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022, for its application dates, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, and how to apply, roll down to this article till the end.
ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Application Dates
ISAM has introduced one of the vast recruitments of the year for numerous posts, including for Assistant Manager. It is the direct recruitment for states like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Orissa.
The kick start to the application process was given on 22 June 2022 to complete the whole process within almost 30 days. The last date to apply for ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 is 21 July 2022.
ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 No. Of Seats
Indian Statistics Agriculture And Mapping have released the official notice stating all-important detailed descriptions and updates about ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022.
ISAM is open for around 5012 posts in a total of Assistant Manager (AM), Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Field Officers (FO), Junior Survey Officer (JSO), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MST). However, the number of vacancies for Assistant managers is 1016, as stated by ISAM.
ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
ISAM has created a boundary for its post of AM, aka Assistant Manager, by introducing a set of criteria for the aspirants to fulfill. The candidates are required to satisfy the criteria to be eligible for the post of Assistant Manager.
- Candidates must be between 18-35 years of age.
- Separate age relaxation is given based on the categories according to the legal rules for which notifications are released.
- Candidates must have a degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Aspirants must have knowledge about the working of computers and systems.
There are separate notifications for special cases, including several categories for relaxation over the eligibility criteria, and contenders can check it on the official website by downloading the file.
Reading each criterion with utmost focus is needed before applying for the post to avoid any disqualification in the verification stage.
ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification And Application Process
The notification for ISAM Assistant Manager’s posts has been released on the official site of ISAM isam.org.in
To apply for the post of Assistant Manager of ISAM, candidates are needed to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the above-mentioned link of the website and visit the same.
- The direct link of ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 is to be chosen directly from the notification bar.
- Click on the form and register with all the personal details.
- Upload passport-size photograph along with the signature and other certificates/mark sheets of degree/senior secondary/higher secondary.
- Complete the payment process via net banking, UPI, credit/debit cards, or other bank payment options to apply. The fee is Rs. 480 but may have variations.
- After applying for the recruitment, download the form once details are filled in and double-checked.
- Print the form for future reference.
The application process is completely online through the official link and no submission through any other means/modes will be considered.
ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Unsurprisingly, the ISAM Assistant Manager Recruitment selection process will be avidly based on the no. of applicants and the computerized merit list generated.
The merit list will be based on certain rules and regulations licensed by the government, such as categories, etc. There is no provision for prior selection of the candidates based on higher qualifications, and the selection will be purely based on the marks obtained in the required qualification.
ISAM has provided 5k opportunities to the youth for employment under the category of Central Government Job and will not accept any false or mal personal information, including the degree.
If an applicant is found under such circumstances at the time of verification, he/she will be disqualified immediately without further sayings. The aspirants must fill in the true confidential details without any error.