JK NEET Admission 2023 – Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) announces admission process for MBBS/BDS colleges. The admission process includes application form filling, document verification and finally the counseling. Candidates willing to take the MBBS admission in should qualify the NEET.
After qualifying NEET Exam, the eligible candidates submit their documents for verification. JK Board of Professional Entrance Examination will call for the counseling as the final step of JK NEET Admission 2023.
Finally, a merit list is released that consists of a roll number of eligible candidates. Only the eligible candidates should take part in the counseling session. 1147 MBBS and 229 BDS seats are filled through Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2023 Admission. Among the total number of seats 15% are contributed by AIQ Counseling.
JK NEET Admission 2023: Important Datess
Important dates and events of JK NEET 2023 Admission are tabulated below for convenience.
|JK NEET Admission Events||Dates|
|Online Application form release||To be announced|
|Last Date to apply||To be announced|
|Document Verification||To be announced|
|Release of NEET 2023 Merit List||To be announced|
|First Round Counseling For Admission||To be announced|
|Second Round counseling for Admission||To be announced|
JK NEET Admission 2023 Highlights:
A table is drawn to point out the important facts of JK NEET 2023 admission.
|JK NEET Admission Particulars||Related Information|
|Name of the examination||J&K NEET Admission|
|Exam Level||NEET UG|
|Exam Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Authority of counseling||J & K Board of Professional Entrance Exam|
|Seat Available||1147 seats in MBBS, 229 Seats in BDS|
JK NEET Admission 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be 17 years of age to apply for the entrance examination. There is no maximum age limitation to take the entrance test.
- Candidates should be citizens of India to take part in the J & K NEET Admission 2023.
- Domicile residents of Jammu and Kashmir/Ladakh are allowed to appear for the NEET 2023.
- Candidates must have passed 12 Standard from the recognised education institute. Minimum marks to be scored are 50% for Unreserved category and 40% for reserved category.
- Person with Disability must have scored 45% in the main subjects. The disability must be in accordance with the MCI Regulations.
J & K NEET Admission 2023: Required Documents
Once the application form is filled for JK NEET 2023 Admission, The Counseling authority will ask for required documents to be submitted. Document verification is carried out on submitted application forms. The list of documents to be submitted are:
- Birth certificate
- Matriculation/SSLC Certificate
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Mark sheets for Standard 10 and 12.
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Resident Certificate
- NEET 2023 Score card
J&K NEET Admission 2023 Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply for J&K NEET 2023 Admission should, first, register themselves. Thereafter, they will have to fill the counseling NEET application form.
1. Steps for NEET JK Registration
- First click on the link provided in the official page.
- In the new window, find the tab ‘click here to apply’ .
- Enter valid details, check all details before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Get a verification code.
- It is sent to the registered email ID. Now, enter the verification code and captcha to complete registration.
2. Steps for Filling NEET JK Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form, once they have successfully made one-time registration. Follow the steps:
- Aspirants who have registered will receive a verification link through their registered email ID.
- Click on the link to fill in the Jammu & Kashmir NEET 2023 Admission Application form.
- Enter all the details carefully and verify correctly.
- An OTP is sent through the registered Email ID.
- Use the OTP to create a new password. Confirm and re-confirm it.
- Now, login credentials are created. Aspirants can login using the credentials and fill the requisite details to complete the application.
- Never forget to upload original documents along with filling Jammu & Kashmir NEET Admission 2023 application form.
- Verify all the documents submitted without fail and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Filling J&K NEET 2023 Admission application form is completed.
The Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) will conduct counseling for JK NEET admission 2023. The Board releases a list of candidates who have applied for the NEET Admission 2023 process. Candidates whose names are missed in the list of enrollment are prone to submit relevant documents assuring the Domicile Resident of UT of JK and Ladakh.
Now, BOPEE will re-consider the submitted documents to add-on the names of missed candidates. The counseling authority allocates MBBS seats based on the NEET 2023 AIR of the aspirant.
JK NEET Admission 2023 Merit List
The Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) will release a provisional Merit list 2023 for JK NEET 2023 admission. Those candidates whose names are enlisted are eligible to attend the JK NEET counseling.
The candidates whose names are missed in the merit list despite having scored maximum required NEET marks and pursuing high NEET AIR 2023 can reach out to BOPEE. They can submit their NEET AIR 2023 scorecard to get placed in the merit list. The authority will consider the plea of the aspirants and release the final JK NEET Admission 2023 merit list.
FAQs Related to JK NEET Admission 2023:
Who is eligible to take part in JK NEET 2023 Admission?
Domicile residents of Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh are eligible to attend the JK NEET 2023 Admission.
What are the minimum required marks to attend the JK NEET 2023 Admission Counseling?
Unreserved category candidates must score 50% whereas the reserved category must secure 40% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in Class 12 examinations.