National Testing Agency (NTA) releases NEET Application form 2023 online throughout the country. Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023 is downloaded online, filled and submitted. Candidates who filled the application form and got their name listed in the NEET 2023 merit list PDF will be able to appear for counselling.
NEET is the entrance exam to join medical courses including MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BSc Nursing. AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC & other Universities and colleges are offering medical courses based on the NEET scores.
Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023 – Important Datess
Check the table drawn below to know important dates on Karnataka NEET 2023 Application form.
|NEET Application form release||To be announced|
|Last Date to Apply for NEET||To be announced|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||To be announced|
|Last Date for NEET Application Correction||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023 Highlights:
- NEET score is very important to prepare the merit list of eligible candidates.
- Based on the marks scored, a merit list is prepared by NTA. Merit list comprises the names of eligible candidates.
- Once the documents are verified completely. The list of candidates is prepared and called for a counseling session.
Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The following criteria are fulfilled to apply for the Karnataka NEET 2023 Application form. They are:
- Age: Candidates must have completed 17 years to take the NEET Assessment. There is no upper age limit.
- Nationality: Citizens of India and Overseas citizens of India and also Foreign candidates can apply for Karnataka NEET 2023 application form.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed standard 12 or equivalent exam from recognised education institute. Minimum marks for Unreserved category candidates is 50% and that for reserved category candidates 40%.
How to Fill Karnataka NEET 2023 Application Form?
Candidates willing to apply for Karnataka NEET Admission 2023 should register themselves in the official page. Once registered, candidates must fill in the application form, pay application fee and upload required documents. Finally submit Karnataka NEET 2023 Application form fully verified.
1. NEET Karnataka Registration 2023 in Online Mode
Before filling NEET Application form 2023 Karnataka, candidates should register themselves. Follow the steps:
- Visit the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click “Fill in Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023”
- Find “Click Here to Register” in the Home Page
- A new window displays instructions to be followed in the application process.
- Press “Apply Online” Button
- Fill requisite blanks with Name of the candidate, name of parents, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Address.
- Create a Unique Passcode.
2. Fill in Karnataka NEET 2023 Registration:
Once registration process is over, candidates can avail the NEET Application form 2023 Karnataka. Follow the steps:
- Enter personal contact information like permanent address, contact number, email ID, etc.
- Enter the category of the candidate, Reservation eligibility to apply for Karnataka NEET 2023 Admission.
- Fill with 10 and 12 academic details like Board of education, marks obtained, subjects studied, year of passing, etc.
3. Upload Documents for Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023
To fill Karnataka 2023 NEET Application form successfully, candidates must upload relevant documents in permitted format. The documents required are:
- Recent colored passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of signature of applicant. Make sure the signature format as per Karnataka authorities to fill MBBS application form.
- Left hand thumb impression of the candidate in the preferred format size.
4. Payment of Application Fee
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has set category-wise fee to apply for Karnataka NEET admission. Check category-wise MBBS fee for filling application form
Note: Application fee for Karnataka NEET Application form 2023 is done online//offline.
The application form fee is made through debit/credit card, netbanking, e-challan, etc
5. Print Out of Karnataka NEET 2023 Application form
Once all the documents are uploaded successfully, check all details entered are correct. Submit the filled in Karnataka 2023 NEET Application form. Never forget to take a print out of the filled application form for future purposes.
Document Verification for Karnataka NEET 2023 Application Form
Next step to the application submission is the document verification. Karnataka Examination Authority will verify the following documents in the admission process. The documents required are:
- NEET Admit card 2023
- NEET 2023 Result
- Form fee paid receipt
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Kannada medium study for 10 years
- Rural study certificate for 10 years
Once all the documents are checked & uploaded, download an acknowledgement slip. It provides information on documents details & candidate’s details and security key. The security key is useful at the time of NEET 2023 Counseling.
What After Karnataka NEET application form 2023?
Once the Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023 is submitted and documents are verified, Karnataka Examination Authority will prepare and release a merit list. It is published on the official site www.kea.kar.nic.in The merit list is prepared based on the NEET Score 2023. Candidates who get placed in the merit list are called for Karnataka NEET 2023 Counseling.
FAQs Related to Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023
Why is Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023 so important?
All candidates need to take the NEET assessment based on NTA regulations. NEET 2023 Application form Karnataka is an entry pass to take the exam. Marks scored in the NEET means a lot to allot seats for Medical courses (MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, B.Sc Nursing).
When will the Karnataka NEET Application Form 2023 be released?
NTA updates the date of NEET Application form 2023 Karnataka on the main page. Candidates may reach the website frequently to know the updates.