MHT CET Answer Key 2023: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will publish the MHT CET 2023 answer key after the exam. Using MHT CET solution 2023, the candidate can count the estimated number of correct and incorrect answers along with probable scores in CET Result 2023 Maharashtra. The MHT CET answer key 2023 will be provided in PDF format.
MHT CET Answer Key 2023 Dates
The candidates can check the dates related to MHT CET 2023 exam solution and other dates to know, when the official and unofficial answer keys will be published. Below, we have mentioned detailed information about the MHT CET 2023 answer key date and how to download it.
|Full Form of Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
|MHT CET Answer Key 2023 release date||August 30, 2023 (tentative)|
|MHT CET Result 2023 publish date||September 7, 2023 (tentative)|
|MHT CET Answer Key 2023 release Mode||Online|
|MHT CET 2023 Answer Key format|
|Official website to check MHT CET 2023 Answer Key||cetcell.mahacet.org|
How to check the MHT CET 2023 Answer Key
The official answer key of MHT CET 2023 will be released after the MHT CET examination over. The answer key will be published on the official website- ‘cetcell.mahacet.org’. Here we have provided the following steps to check the MHT CET Answer Key 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the official website- ‘cetcell.mahacet.org’
- Step 2: Next, find the link to the ‘MHT CET Answer Key 2023’
- Step 3: Enter your MHT CET 2023 Login credentials- ‘candidate id’ and ‘date of birth’ and log in.
- Step 4: A new popup screen will show the MHT CET 2023 Answer key
- Step 5: After that, download it to check your answers
- Step 6: Take the answer key for the printout for future use.
How to Calculate Correct Answers using MHT CET Answer Key 2023:
- The candidates have to download the answer key first to compare the attempted answer against the questions in the examination.
- Using the exam solution, the candidate can able to check their probable marks before the MHT CET Merit List 2023 got published.
- Calculate the total number of correct and incorrect attempts comparing the answer key.
- After calculating the total correct and incorrect answers, use the marking scheme to calculate probable marks.
MHT CET 2023 Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer in mathematics will provide 2 marks
- For every correct answer in Physics and chemistry will provide 1 mark accordingly.
- For each Unanswered question: No Addition or Deduction of Marks.
After calculating the probable marks, students can compare it with the MHT CET expected Cutoff 2023 to know their chances of selection for MHT CET 2023 Counselling.
How to Challenge the Answer Key of MET CET Exam 2023?
There is a challenging opportunity for the MHT CET 2023 answer key. If any candidate is not satisfied with the MHT CET 2023 answer key, can submit an objection to the Authority. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra will review the candidate’s objection. If any revisions are needed in the answer key, the authority will update it.
Important Notes Related to MHT CET 2023 Answer Key
Here is some important information about the MHT CET 2023 answer key. Check it now—-
- The MHT CET 2023 Answer key will provide all the correct answers to the questions asked on the MHT CET 2023 exam date.
- The answer key will be available only on the official website- ‘cetcell.mahacet.org’
- The candidate who has qualified for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2023 will be called for the counselling process.
FAQs related to MHT CET Answer Key 2023:
When will MHT CET exam 2023 solution be released?
The MHT CET exam solution 2023 PDF will be released tentatively on August 30, 2023.
From where candidates can get the Answer key of MHT CET 2023?
MHT CET Answer key 2023 PDF will be available on the official website ‘cetcell.mahacet.org’. The candidate can also download the MHT 2023 answer key by visiting the website.
Are there any negative markings for incorrect answers?
In the MHT CET 2023 exam, there are no negative marks for attempting the questions wrongly.