Maharashtra Board Application form 2023 – The Maharashtra board of Secondary and Higher secondary education will release the Maharashtra state Board application form for SSC and HSC examination 2023. The form filling process through online mode will start in the month of November.
The students can get the application form from the official website of Maharashtra board, mahahsscboard.in. Students can submit the forms by the last week of December 2023. Application form for regular students starts in the month of November. Students can also pay their exam registration fee through online mode.
Offline registration forms will also be applicable for students who are unable to get through the online mode. Students can pay the registration charges of Rs. 25/- for appearing for the board examination. Below applicants can get more information about the Maharashtra board fees 2023.
Maharashtra State Board Application Form 2023 Dates
The dates to fill the form in private starts in November and ends in December. Check tentative schedule below:
Maharashtra board Application form 2023 Highlights
|Board Name||Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Maharashtra Board Application Form Last Date 2023||December 2022|
Maharashtra Board 12th Registration Fees
|Class||Registration fees||Processing fees|
|HSC/12th||Rs 500/-||Rs 1000/-|
SSC Application Articles
Steps to download Maharashtra Board Application Form
Students will be able to download the Maharashtra board application form by following the given points below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra HSC/SSC board.
- Step 2: Go to the notification or registration section.
- Step 3: Tap on the option which says, ‘HSC 12th/10th Registration Form’ link.
- Step 4: As you click on the provided link, a black application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 5: Take a printout of the black application form and fill it offline 2ith all the appropriate details.
- Step 6: As you fill the form, hand it over to the respective school authorities for further processes.
Maharashtra Board 12th Registration Form – Important Information
The following are the important information which will be mentioned on the application form and has to be filled by the students.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Residential Address
- Pin code
- Date of Birth
- Minority Religion
- Medium of Instruction
- Type of Candidate
- Subject Details
- Total No. of Exemption Claimed
- Enrollment Certificate No. (Private Candidate)
- Previous Examination Passing Details
- Last Exam Seat No (For Repeaters Only)
- Account No of student/parent
- IFSC CODE
- Caste Category number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Special Reservation Category
- Mobile number
- Email ID
HSC Application Articles
FAQ’s Related to Maharashtra State Board Application Form PDF
How can I download the application form?
Students can download the application form through the official website of Maharashtra HSC/SSC board.
Is it necessary to submit the form to the school authorities?
Yes, students have to submit the application forms to their respective school authorities for further board processes.
When will the form filling process be held?
The online form filling process will be conducted in the month of November as per notice.