MET Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will be releasing the information about the MET Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023 on the official website of MAHE: counseling.manipal.edu. Candidates who pass the MET exam in 2023 will be eligible for MET 2023 counseling for BTech programs offered by the college.
Prior to filling out their preferred options and uploading the necessary documentation, candidates must first complete the MET counseling registration 2023. After each round of counseling, the authorities then announce the 2023 MET seat allocation results. Candidates who receive seats through the MET 2023 seat allocation must show up at the designated institute to confirm Manipal BTech admission.
MET Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023 Important Datess
Below given are the important events along with their tentative dates mentioned in the table:
|Start of MET Counseling registration 2023||To be notified soon|
|Last Date of MET Counseling registration 2023||To be notified soon|
|MET Seat Allotment 2023 – Round 1||To be notified soon|
|Course fee payment||To be notified soon|
|Course fee payment (Balance)||To be notified soon|
Steps For Registration of MET Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023
The counseling for MET 2023 will be done online by the authorities, after the MET Results 2023. Prior to participating in the MET counseling, qualified and shortlisted candidates must register, complete the choice form, and upload all necessary paperwork. Following this, the government announces the seat allocation for MET 2023 for each round of counseling. The complete step-by-step procedure for MET counseling and seat assignment is provided below for candidates’ reference.
- Candidates selected in MET 2023 Merit List PDF must first register on the official website for the MET counseling. Candidates will need to fill out the registration form completely.
Online Choice Filling
- To choose their desired campus and courses, candidates must log in to the candidate dashboard using their MET 2023 registration number, OTBS password, and captcha code. Candidates can change their branch and college selections to suit their preferences.
- Next , the students need to upload all the required documents . It is mandatory to upload the documents if students want to participate in the MET counseling and seat allotment 2023.
- After that students need to wait for the allotment of seats. This is done by the authorities on the basis of their ranks. The students can check all the details about the MET counseling and seat allotment 2023 by logging in into the student’s portal. Those students who have not been allotted the seat in the first round will automatically be considered eligible for the process of seat allotment in the 2nd round of seat allotment 2023.
Reporting to the Allotted Institute
- Lastly, the students whose names have appeared in the list need to report at the institute for completing the process of admission to MET. It is essential to carry the letter of MET seat allotment 2023 and all the other documents .
Documents To Upload For MET Counseling and seat allotment 2023
Below given is the list of documents which the student must have in order to register themselves for MET Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023:
- Recent passport size photos
- Leaving Certificate.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- MET 2023 Hall Ticket .
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Aadhaar Card ( Original).
- PAN Card of the parents (Original)
- Bonafide Certificate
- JEE Mains 2023 February scorecard / SAT score / any state CET marks
- Authorization Letter
FAQs Related MET Seat Allotment 2023
When will the seat allotment process of MET 2023 start?
Till now the official dates have not been released, but students will soon get to know the details as soon as the notification of MET Seat allotment 2023 starts through the official website of MAHE.
Is there any offline process available for the registration for MET Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023?
No, for now, MAHE doesn’t provide any option for offline registrations for MET Counseling and Seat Allotment 2023. Students must register themselves online by following the procedure mentioned above.