Telangana NEET Merit List 2023: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal will release of the Telangana NEET merit list 2023 in online mode. The TS NEET merit list 2023 is supposed to be released on the official website, knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
The names of only those candidates will be included NEET Merit list PDF who have successfully registered themselves and cleared the NEET exam 2023.The candidates are required to fill out the Telangana NEET application form and get their documents verified. To know more about the Telangana NEET merit list 2023, read the complete article below.
Telangana NEET Merit list 2023 Dates
The merit list contains details such as NEET rank, name of the candidate, NEET scores, All India Rank, etc. The Telangana MBBS merit list dates for 2023 are given below in the table.
NEET TS Merit List 2023 Release Dates
|Release of the notification||To be notified|
|Start of the registrations||To be notified|
|The Last date of the registration||To be notified|
|Publication of the provisional merit list||To be notified|
|Publication of the final merit list||To be notified|
|Release of the updated final merit list||To be notified|
|Choice filling (Round 1)||To be notified|
|Round 1 results||To be notified|
|Reporting to the allotted colleges||To be notified|
|Round 2 counseling||To be notified|
How to Download the Telangana NEET Merit List 2023?
In order to download the TS MBSS merit list 2023, candidates can follow the simple steps listed below and check their ranks. The procedure to access the merit list is as follows.
- Visit the official website of KNRUH, knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
- Now the candidates are required to click on the click where it says,’ Talengana state rank NEET – UG 2023.’
- The TS MBBS merit list 2023 will be displayed on the screen. Candidates shield press ctrl+f and search for their names and registrations.
- The TS MBBS state merit list will be displayed on the screen. Download the merit list and take a printout.
Documents required for Admission
After the TS MBBS state merit list 2023, the important documents which are required during the document verification process has been listed below.
- Local Domicile certificate
- NEET Admit card 2023
- NEET Score card 2023
- Income Certificate
- Class 10 pass certificate
- 10-year resident certificate (for candidates who have studied out of Telangana)
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Pass certificate from class 6-12
- Minority certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Aadhar card
- Transfer certificate
Telangana NEET Merit List – 85% Quota Seats
The admission authority is responsible for the release of the Telanga NEET merit list 2023 for State, Management, and NRI quotas. The rank list is applicable to fill 85% state quota, while the remaining 15% of seats under All Inida Quota are required to be filled by Medical Council Committe (MCC).
Telangana NEET Qualifying Cutoff
The TS MBBS merit list 2023 qualifying cutoffs are as mentioned below.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40|
|UR and PH||45|
|OBC and PH||40|
|SC and PH||40|
|ST and PH||40|
Talengana NEET Merit List 2023 – Tie Breaking Criteria
If two candidates score the same marks in the TS MBBS merit list then the conducting authority will decide the ranks on the basis of the following tie-breaking criteria as mentioned below.
- Tie 1
The candidates having higher marks in Biology subject will be given the preference.
- Tie 2
In case, the tie still exists the candidate having higher marks in Chemistry will be given much preference.
- Tie 3
If the tie is still there the candidates with fewer incorrect answers in NEET-UG will be given the preference.
- Tie 4
A candidate of a higher age will be preferred.
- Tie 5
The application numbers in ascending order will be given preference.
What after Talengana NEET Merit List 2023?
After the release of the TS MBBS merit list 2023, the selected candidates are required to take part in the NEET counseling 2023. The eligible candidates are required to register themselves again on the official website for the counseling procedure. The candidates need to fill in their choices of college and course and then will be selected accordingly. The Telangana MBBS admissions will be granted on the basis of merit list, choices filled, seat availability, and reservation category.
FAQs related to Telangana NEET Merit List 2023
Who is responsible for the release of the Telangana MBBS merit list 2023?
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal is a competent authority that is responsible for the release of the Telangana NEET merit list 2023.
In what mode will the NEET MBBS Telangana rank list be available?
The Telangana NEET 2022 merit list will be available online on the official website.
How will Telangana MBBS merit list be prepared?
The Telangana NEET 2022 merit list for the MBBS course is prepared based on the NEET UG score.