TTD Online Booking Link – Special Entry 300 Rupee Ticket Booking and other details regarding how you can do the darshan of your divinities. We have provided the steps to do TTD Online Booking Link.
TTD Online Booking Link
TTD Online Booking is going on for those who wish to seek the blessings of gods and goddesses from the most esteemed temple. You will be aided with the facility of accommodation that can be booked online through the TTD portal. The TTD is an independent trust which handles Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh. The tickets will be made available from 21st October 22.
TTD Online Booking Link is @tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. You can visit the page and purchase the laddu online. Special Entry Darshan (SED) can be booked online. We have provided you with the steps to do the online booking. The ticket will not be provided to children below the age of 12 years.
TTD Special Entry 300 Rupee
There are thousands of people, especially the older ones envisage visiting and getting the darshan of the god and goddesses at the auspicious recognised temples once in their lifetime. They believe that once they visit the temple they will be able to seek nirvana.
The special Darshan entry will be 300 rupees. Those who want to book the entry ticket shall go to the official portal of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD).
TTD Other Information:
|Name of Temple||Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams|
|TTD Darshan Online Ticket Booking amount||Rs. 300
|Special Entry Darshan Timing||9 am to 5 pm|
|Website to Register||www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
TTD Online Facilities
The TTD portal provides various facilities to cater the visitors and devotees to have a comfortable experience with spiritual experience. The believers and devotees can register themselves by visiting the official portal of the TTD. The various facilities are:
- Ticket Booking: On the official page, the latest updates provide the date and the link to book tickets.
- Special Entry Darshan at 300 Rupees: It provides the facility of Online information regarding the details and instructions you are required to follow in order to go to Tirumala.
After you are done booking tickets to Tirupati. Then you shall immediately book your accommodation. You are required to fulfil the confirmation of the Covid details demanded by all the visitors before that. You can select the location and date. Then tick your time slot of check-in and lastly your days and number of people.
enlisted with all the temples. It provides their names of them, you can click and select your Seva. Select the date of the Seva. It will be green if the date is available.
- Virtual participation as Online Seva:
It provides the link to the three main temples, namely, Srivari Temple, Tirumala, Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, Tiruchanoor and Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Srinivasamangapuram. This way you can participate in the aarti and get the darshan live.
- Donation: Trust Donation, Cottage and other donation facilities are provided here.
- Marriage booking at Kalyanamandapam: Provides the instructions to be followed
The process to Book The ticket is quite simple. The devotees shall check the next paragraph for the procedure.
How To Do TTD Tickets?
The devotees who want to quickly book and apply for the Special Entry Darshan (SED) shall do so by following the steps we have listed below.
- The first step in this sequence is to go to the official portal of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD).
- By entering the login details at the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) page.
- The details required are a Mobile number and you will need to enter the Captcha code.
- The OTP will be provided after clicking on Generate OTP button.
- It will be showing the waiting time as a timer ticking, in case of many people apply.
- Or you can simply click on the link provided on the home page and it will lead you to the login portal.
- Then after booking the ticket you can take the printout.
Please go to the official portal of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) for current information regarding the booking of the devotees.
Go to the Home page for other latest information.
Keep visiting PurnEAUniversity.Org.