Payment Status for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022: As of Tuesday, October 15, 2019, the whole state of Andhra Pradesh is participating in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Nellore, the state’s Nellore district, is the site of the program’s initial rollout, thanks to Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme’s primary objective is to increase farmers’ purchasing power in the hopes that this will lead to better farming methods. Those farmers who have signed up for this programme will no doubt be checking their bank accounts to see if the next payment owed to them has been deposited. Read on to learn how registered farmers may access their AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status and beneficiary list through this Post.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status, Grievance Status చెల్లింపు స్థితి 2022 Highlights
|Authority||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Government Of AP|
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers belongs to SC/ST/OBC & Minority Community|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022-23
Farmers who meet the requirements of the AP State government’s YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan plan would get a total of Rs. 13,500 over the year, distributed over three equal payments. As the name suggests, the direct cash transfer includes the Rs 6,000 per year guaranteed to eligible farmers under the PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme, which is not part of the YSR Rythu Bharosa programme but is nonetheless a part of the total Rs 13,500. So, the PM Kisan scheme adds a further Rs 6,000 on top of what the state government gives (Rs 7,500).
Read:PM Kisan KYC Status(12वीं किस्त)
The Chief Minister said that under the Rythu Bharosa plan, Rs 23,875 crore has been sent to the bank accounts of farmers and that an additional Rs 1,10,093 crore has been spent on the welfare of farmers. He claimed that the administration had spent a total of Rs 1282 crore on projects, as opposed to the previous regime’s Rs 782 crore on interest-free loans for farmers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
A direct online link to check your AP YSR Rythu Bharosa status in 2022 using your Aadhar number, name, and mobile phone number has just been available. To be eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022, all farmers from the SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities must have applied. Benefits under the YSR RythuBharosa Scheme 2022 would be paid in two instalments, the first in 2020 and the second in 2022. On October 17, 2022, YRS launched the second part of Rythu Bharosa 2022.
The second instalment of Rythu Bharosa payments may be tracked by applicants using the instructions provided. The Post below contains links to the official YSR Rythu Bharosa website, where you may check your payment status for 2022 and the YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status check page.
Check:SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
However, AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has declared that the PM Kisan Scheme’s first payment of Rs 5,500 will be made by the end of this month. For the fourth year running, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has credited Rs 3,758 crore as the first payment of YSR Rythu Bharosa, which would help 50.10 lakh farmers.
How to Login to YSR Rythu Portal?
- You will need to go to the main page on the Internet to sign in.
- The address of the site in question is www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Click the “Login” button on the homepage to proceed.
- After that, a brand-new window will appear.
- Your username and password are required.
- After that, input the captcha code and press the login button.
- That’s how you get into this system.
How to check the list of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- You must initially access the website.
- Whose homepage features a “Login” button.
- If so, proceed to the login page and enter your information.
- The site will redirect you to a different page after you’ve logged in.
- To access the beneficiaries’ data, select that option.
- Then, a Bank Account Number (khata number) must be entered.
- Then a window with your list will pop up on your monitor.
What’s the process to edit the beneficiary list?
- To begin, go to the source webpage by clicking here.
- Access your beneficiary list from the homepage.
- The next step is to select the “Edit” tab.
- Clicking “Open” will take you to the screen where you may enter your beneficiary information.
- In this, you will be given specifics on Web Land and PSS.
- You must then click the Verify Status button after reviewing the data.
- After that, adjusting your profile is a breeze.
- Make sure you save your changes by clicking the button.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: How to Check the Status of Your Input Subsidy
- Start by going to the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme website.
- You may check your input subsidy status by selecting the link on the website’s main page.
- Next, you’ll be asked to provide your Aadhaar number or cell phone number.
- When you fill out the form, your status will load automatically.
How to Check Payment Status for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- To do this, visit their main page on the internet.
- To check your payment status, click the “Payment Status” link on the main page.
- Aadhar number entry is required on the next page.
- In addition, you must fill in the captcha code.
- When you click the “submit” button, a window detailing your payment status will pop up.
How to download GO in YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- To download the online portal, click on the link provided.
- The portal’s landing page will load up next.
- To access the downloads, go to the tab on the homepage.
- To continue, click the ‘GOs’ button.
- After that, you’ll have a choice between two alternatives.
- Pick a preference that suits your needs.
- You may choose a file, and a PDF version will open before you.
- It’s as simple as clicking the “download” button.
How to check Grievance Status in YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- Check the main site for up-to-date information.
- There is a link labelled “Know Your Grievance Status” on the main page.
- The subsequent page will load after you click the link.
- Put your Aadhar number here.
- When you’re done typing in the code, hit the submit button.
- Then a window displaying your status will pop up.